Apart from business use, individuals use the lanyards to hold important items they do not want to get lost such as USB flash cards, cell phones and other small important items. There are so many plain lanyards you can buy for your use, but the good news is that you can have them customized to your needs. You can order printed lanyards that carry your business messages, including the name of the company, logo and the tag line; it all depends on what you want to be featured. When working with a good company that understands promotional product you can even have the lanyards come complete with customized business cards to complete the package depending on what your expectations are.
Today, very reliable service providers have even made it possible for you to design your very own neck lanyard using easy to use interfaces online. This kind of service does not only mean that you can have your design done in short production time, but it also means that you get exactly what you find suitable. The personal design and customization makes it possible for you to dictate:
- The color of the lanyard
- The material used and preferred textures
- The width and length of the lanyard
- The prints on the lanyard and their size and color
- Mode of attachment like clips, hooks breakaway connectors, rings or cell phone hoops
But even when designing your own lanyard, you cannot forget important factors such as your budget, the purpose of using the lanyard as a promotional item, short or long term use needs and you must also remember to keep the design simple and functional so that any message you carry on the lanyard is delivered effectively. There are two major reasons why lanyards make good promotional items;
- They are very practical. This is because they carry capacity to have your company logo, mission statement or even name printed. When this is done people get to see your company without costing you much in the advertising. They are also very practical in the sense that they can be used by your audience to hold and carry items such as keys, flash drives, whistles and IDs. Stronger attachments can even carry cameras, mobile phones and water bottles.
- They are economical. Compared to other promotional items, lanyards are not costly. The commonly used materials are nylon, polyester, woven lanyards and tubular and they are generally inexpensive. You can also choose affordable printing methods and select affordable attachments to complete your lanyards.