- Idea & Customer Need.
It all starts with an idea. Maybe you can’t find the clothes you are looking for, or you have a strong design opinion that you want to show the world. You are better off if you can connect your idea to a customer need. If you strongly believe in your idea, you should go ahead and make it happen.
- Market Scan.
You have a great idea for sure. The question is: is it unique? Perform a thorough market scan. Search the web, visit shops and read relevant magazines. You want your brand to stand out in the competition and find your target niche. If some other brand already has your idea, you will always be number two.
- Business Plan.
It can be great to have a business plan if you want to bring other people on board, e.g. investors or partners. But primarily, the business plan is there for you. It forces you to ask yourself those tough questions and look at your business venture from different angles. The business plan is a living document that will change and evolve over time, usually things don’t go exactly according to the initial picture in your head.
Monthly Archives: February 2019
- So that you can focus more on your tasks – There are thousands of things that you need to do in your business; do you really have the time to think about where your finances are going and coming from? Your job is to concentrate on the tasks that are meant for YOU. When you hire an accountant, there is someone to take care of the monetary aspects in your business.
- So that your paperwork is done without a problem – When your accounts are properly maintained, even legal paperwork can be done without any problem. A professional financial executive knows how to keep your records so that you don’t face any issue when you are making the legal documents.
- So that you get the loans, easily – The best thing about maintaining documents is that you get the loans from banks, easily. Proper accounts are needed to apply for loans; that’s one of the responsibilities of a professional accountant.
- So that you have a brighter future – If you have a reliable person for your business records, you know that everything is going smooth, until he informs you about a problem. If needed, this person also turns into an
If the idea of writing an article or giving a speech feels overwhelming, stay with me. I’m going to show you how easy it can be if you follow a basic formula that works every time.
Brainstorm a short list of things that your clients struggle with. What problems drive them to you? Why are they willing to pay good money for your services? Remember, it’s not about you it’s about them, their pain, and their needs. This is now your list of topics for articles and talks.
Pick one topic and answer the following questions:
- What’s the problem?
- What’s the lost opportunity?
- Why is this important to address?
- What will happen if it’s ignored?
- What’s your solution?
- What tips do you have for implementing your solution?
- What example can you use to illustrate your point?
Formula for Digital Marketing Success:
Attitude: Be enthusiastic and passionate about your value proposition to the marketplace. You know that what you offer can make a difference and have an impact on your clients. When it comes to your own marketing, if you feel good about yourself and you have self-confidence because you are doing everything for the benefit of your clients, you’ll become …
- It’s common for many small business people to have their personal expenses blended with their business expenses, but these two should always be kept separated. Set up specific accounts just for your business from bank accounts to credit cards. This will save you a lot of time and stress during tax season guaranteed.
- Get all your expenses carefully organized. Paying with a business credit card for most purchases will make tracking your expenses easier and will cut back on the paper receipts you need to file. If you do need to use cash for any purchase be sure to get the receipts and file them digitally. This way you keep everything organized and in one location.
- Revenue is also one area you want to carefully organize. Make sure you know where all your cash coming into your business is coming from and keep accurate records. Not doing so could cause you to pay more in income taxes than necessary.
- You should have a dedicated day each week for updating your books. Keeping accurate and updated books is the best way to stay organized and on top of your business finances.
- Keep accurate records of your merchandise as well. You want
Advertising flags are a very effective mode of advertising, especially for businesses that want to seek display avenues that are very striking and ones that will tell a lot about the business at hand. Anyone can make use of the advertising plans include startups, retail businesses, clothing stores, home builders, and restaurants.
Advertising flags are now being used by business widely because they are a great alternative from the other methods of advertising that can be very expensive. There are so many booths available and the use of flags has become a great way to help your business stand out.
Flags are convenient, they offer functionality and they are truly appealing. They are able to disseminate information that stands out catching the eyes of the audience. This makes people concentrate on the correct direction and this leads in more foot traffic to your business. Installation of flags is very easy and they can be set up in a matter of minutes. Most of the manufacturers create lightweight structures that are durable and sturdy to ensure they remain in place for the longest time possible.
Advertising flags can be created in all shapes and sizes so as to allow them to …
Promoting Products, Services & Discounts
With the use of a mobile app specific to your business, you can provide customers with accurate information about products or services, discount offers, etc., or entice them with personalized promotions that increase relevancy. If you are a retailer, an app installed on a smartphone opens the door to another possibility, too. It makes it possible to take advantage of in-store beacons that can trigger on-the-spot specials, announce events or contests, or maybe just as important, provide more personalization to the shopping or visitor experience.
You can also promote business sales by integrating a mobile shopping cart. If you already sell your products and services online, then a mobile app is likely your next best step to increasing sales, particularly as it provides your customers the flexibility and convenience to do things they would have otherwise done sitting at their desks. Undoubtedly this benefits retail, but B2B buyers also have similar needs when away from the office at a remote job location or wherever.
Mobile applications provide customers a simple yet efficient way to get in touch with your business as you can include detailed information about your company, products & …
The powerhouse of professional networking is LinkedIn. There is no ad in a magazine that can replace the power of connections obtained through LinkedIn. Profiles on many social networking sites are useful, but LinkedIn provides interval success by serving as a platform in sustaining and building business relationships. By building a robust profile in LinkedIn, you build authenticity. By completing your LinkedIn profile, you provide an authoritative resource on your career. It helps you to control your identity online, even in Google. You can control the top results that people see in Google when searching by your name. In most cases, your LinkedIn profile will appear at the top of these search results. So, for this reason alone, you should have a 100% complete profile in LinkedIn.
A 100% complete profile in LinkedIn includes:
- an executive summary and skill set
- a photo
- education history
- three recent positions
- three recommendations from your connections
To get started, click “Edit Profile” from within LinkedIn.
Be more referable.
Sounds simple enough, but not everyone does this. And remember, nobody wants to refer their clients to a company that is non-responsive. It looks bad. So go to work on the customer experience and …
Somewhere around three quarters of all Facebook users access Facebook on phones, tablets, and other mobile devices. When you create a Facebook ad, you are given the chance to decide where the ad will run – news feeds, side, or mobile. One strategy that many advertisers are using is to split their targeting between their mobile campaign and desktop campaign rather than creating a separate campaign for each. Just make sure you have a mobile landing page in place if you run mobile ads.
Ads for your mobile app
If you have a mobile app for your business, Facebook allows you to track the downloads of your app downloads, which can be a great way to create your own community, because you now have direct access to those users. For a startup developer or business in growth mode, there is clearly tons of potential here. Just don;t abuse it.
Few people know the term, but nearly all of us have encountered ads following us around the web (or around Facebook). Let’s say you are on a site that sells shoes, whether you make a purchase or not, it’s highly likely that you will see ads for the …
A capable designer is able to put your message effectively across various channels of viewing. Ranging from a small poster to a large billboard, each medium has their own specific requirements.
The Importance of Blank Space
Packing too much information in as possible is not a good solution for capturing attention. You don’t want it to be too cluttered and messy. Instead, opt for a clever use of contrasting colors and negative spaces that allows your text to stand out.
Using Typography to Your Advantage
Professional fonts have varying weights ranging from Italics to Bold. Use these differences to give preference and to separate certain parts of your message. You want the texts to be easy to read while establishing which pieces of information to emphasis to the viewer.
What is the general color and tone of your surroundings where the sign will be placed? What distance will the sign be viewed from?
The use of colors plays a huge importance to your design and text. They allow parts of your sign to ‘jump out’. Use this to your advantage. If possible, keep an eye out for the colors of the general background of your environment …
Whatever the reason for closing your business, there are a few things you have to make sure you keep in mind as you proceed in unwinding the company.
- Co-Owners: If you have any partnership and you’re looking to move out of the day to day, it goes without saying that you have to speak to any co-owners. Use the articles of organization and make sure you create a written agreement that will dissolve the company or sell it to your co-owners or someone else who will assume your part of the business.
- Accounts Receivables: If you’re a sole proprietor, and you’re looking to close your business, make sure your accounts receivable are all paid and up-to-date before you inform anyone that you will be closing the company. Once you have all your payments, you can then notify your clients that you will be closing the business.
- Notifications: Once you’ve gotten all of the revenue sorted, you need to close your accounts with any creditors. You’ll also want to complete dissolution papers and file those with the state where your company is located. If you have a rented office or business location, this is also the period where you will notify